Welcome to Parkview Apartments, a gracious reminder of the slower-paced lifestyle of times past. Parkview is a five-acre vintage property built in 1941 and listed on the National Historic Registry.
Featured are light, spacious, one (750 sq. ft.) and two (950 sq. ft.) bedrooms with hardwood floors, steam heat, ample closet space and picture window views of the beautiful courtyard. Included in your rent is a 5×7 storage unit in the basement where laundry facilities are located as well.
Professionally managed by Courtyard Properties, an equal housing opportunity.
Portland, OR 97232
- Picturesque landscaping
- Onsite single car garages, rented for storage of personal belongings/vehicles only, with 24/7 access
- Cat friendly (maximum two indoor cats per apartment)
- Two garages available for bicycle parking
- Experienced onsite staff
- Utility charge is average for electricity, heat and air conditioning, water, sewer, and garbage
- Application fee of $48 per applicant
- Resident is responsible for their own phone, cable, and internet
- Lease length 12 months initially; 6 to 12 month leases offered after initial term
- Renter’s insurance required
- MAX lightrail
- Freeway access only one block away
- Easy commute to downtown Portland
- Listed as the number one “most bikeable” neighborhood in the United States
- Pollo Norte
- VN Urban
- Nomad PDX
- Voodoo Doughnut Too!
- Lloyd Cinemas
- Lloyd Center Shopping Mall
- The Grotto
- Laurelhurst Park
- The Circuit Bouldering Gym NE